Yep, it’s that time of year again. On March 12, Silicon Valley’s best (and classiest) came together for the 2015 Addy Awards. Each year we dust off our best black outfits and gather to celebrate creativity and excellence in advertising, but only a few come out winners. Once again, WebEnertia was one of those few.
This year we walked away with 12 trophies, including two of three Judge’s Awards and one Addy statue. Not too shabby, if we do say so ourselves. To make it even more exciting, our own Danny Halvorson designed the awards this year. Check it out – we think it’s pretty awesome, but we might be a little biased.
All in all we had a great night, rubbing elbows with our esteemed peers and seeing some incredible work. It just goes to show that the advertising industry’s creativity and imagination is stronger than ever. We’re incredibly proud to be part of this world. Congratulations to everyone involved. And a special thanks to all of our clients, the driving force behind everything we do. Now, let’s get back to work!
– Judge’s Awards: DIGITAL ADVERTISING – Illustration
– Gold Addy: DIGITAL ADVERTISING – Illustration
San Jose Short Film Festival
– Judge’s Awards & Bronze Addy: INTEGRATED CAMPAIGN – Advertisement
– Silver Addy: ELEMENTS OF ADVERTISING – Logo
– Addy Statue: DIGITAL ADVERTISING – Responsive Design, Websites
– Bronze Addy: ADVERTISING INDUSTRY – Websites
– Gold Addy: DIGITAL ADVERTISING – Web-based, Apps
– Silver Addy: ELEMENTS OF ADVERTISING – Services
– Silver Addy: DIGITAL ADVERTISING – Micro Sites, Responsive Design
– Bronze Addy: DIGITAL ADVERTISING – Services
– Bronze Addy: ELEMENTS OF ADVERTISING – Responsive Design